Private two hour consultation in the comfort of your home including personalised sleep plan and flexible support for two weeks. Suits children from three months to four years.
Tori will come to meet you and your little one in person and discuss your plan in detail during the day for up to two hours in your home. You have the option of adding $60 for an extra hour for an evening consultation including assistance with bedtime settling. A home consultation offers an added dimension, as you get to meet in person and Tori can demonstrate your chosen sleep technique.
You will complete an intake form at the time of booking. Tori will then email or give you a call to discuss your situation in more detail and consult with you about your family’s needs. From there, she will create your plan, send it to you and give you time to read and discuss it with your partner (if applicable). Your plan will include information and advice on things like age appropriate routines, nutrition, feeding, sleep environment, naps and night sleep as well as an explanation of a couple of sleep training options that she feels would suit your family. Once you’ve read through your plan, you will decide on the sleep training method that you feel most comfortable with and Tori will schedule a time and day that suits you for a home visit. At your home, Tori will give you tips on how to implement her recommendations and she will answer any questions you have regarding sleep training, so that you feel ready to start working on your child’s sleep. If Tori is with you during your child’s nap or bed time, she can assist you with implementation of the sleep training method you’ve chosen. Then for two weeks from this day, Tori will be your number one support and guide. Support is very flexible with this package, as you can choose to communicate via email, scheduled fifteen-minute phone calls or a combination of both. You also have the option of adding extra support if you felt you needed Tori’s support for longer than two weeks.
- Initial phone consultation up to an hour, to discuss your family’s needs in detail
- Detailed sleep assessment and customised plan based on your personal parenting style and your child’s unique temperament and needs
- Up to two hours private consultation in the comfort of your own home during the day
- Information such as age appropriate routines, nutrition and sleep advice
- Review of your activity logs approximately every 24 hours or whenever Tori receives them from you, with feedback and advice going forward
- Two weeks of email and/or phone support: one email per day and six scheduled 15 minute calls
- Access to the All About Sleep Client Resource Centre