This is for you if:
✅ your child is six months to four years of age
✅ you are exhausted and want to change your current situation
✅ your child’s health and wellbeing are paramount to you
✅ you value time for yourself or with your partner
One and a half hour, day time, in home consultation + personalised sleep plan + support for four weeks.
Phone consultation (time uncapped) + two hour, evening home visit with practical sleep training support + personalised sleep plan + support for four weeks.
How it works
You will complete an initial questionnaire at the time of booking. If you choose option 1, Tori will call you and arrange a mutually suitable day and time for your home visit. Tori will come to your home to consult with you and from there, she will create your personalised step-by-step sleep plan, based around your family’s specific goals and needs. Your plan will include information and advice on things like routine, nutrition, feeding, settling, naps and night sleep as well as an explanation of the sleep training option you have chosen. This ensures that you feel confident and ready to start working on your child’s sleep.
If you choose option 2, you will have a phone consultation prior to your home visit (allow approximately one hour) and then Tori will write your plan. Once you receive your plan, Tori will arrange your two hour evening home visit. During her stay, Tori will discuss your plan with you and stay with you to assist with your child’s bedtime. She will give you practical assistance and guide you through your chosen sleep training technique.
The support Tori offers for both options is comprehensive, flexible and unique. From the day you start implementing your plan, Tori will be your number one support and guide. You will receive daily written feedback on your activity logs for two weeks as well as practical advice, to ensure you are confident knowing what to do for each night ahead. You will also have support via email and with phone calls. Not only will Tori be close by your side offering advice and encouragement, for the two weeks that you are working on your child’s sleep, she will be available to answer your questions for a further two weeks afterwards. A full month of support and guidance offers an extra level of reassurance.
- Thorough analysis of initial questionnaire
- Detailed sleep assessment and customised sleep plan, designed around your personal circumstances, parenting style and your child’s unique needs
- One and a half hour, daytime consultation in the comfort of your home (option 1 only)
- Phone consultation (time uncapped) + two hour, evening, home visit + practical sleep training support (option 2 only)
- Review of your activity logs with daily feedback and practical advice
- Two weeks of phone support comprising of six scheduled calls (time uncapped)
- Four weeks of email support