This is for you if:
✅ Your child is six months to five years of age.
✅ You are exhausted and you need more sleep.
✅ Your child’s health and wellbeing are paramount to you.
✅ You value time for yourself or with your partner.
✅ You want peace of mind knowing you have the support you need to make changes.
How it works:
You will complete an intake form at the time of booking and then Tori will give you a call to consult with you about your family’s needs. From there, she will create your comprehensive, step-by-step sleep plan. Your plan will include information and advice on things like routine, nutrition, feeding, settling, naps and night sleep as well as instructions for sleep training. Tori will schedule a further call with you to discuss your plan and advise you on how to implement her recommendations, so that you feel confident and ready to start working on your child’s sleep right from the start. From the day you start implementing your plan, Tori will be your number one support and guide. She will get you to where you want to be.
The support Tori offers is flexible and unique. You will receive daily feedback on your activity logs and practical advice for two weeks, so that you know exactly what to do for each day and night ahead. You will never feel judged, confused or alone. You will have unlimited support via email, phone and text message. Such a high level of support and guidance gives parents confidence and reassurance when it’s needed most. It ensures parents are well and truly set up for success.
- Phone or video consultation of approximately sixty to ninety minutes (time not capped).
- Comprehensive Sleep Training Companion Guide to help set you up for great sleep from the start.
- Step-by-step Sleep Training Plan designed around your personal circumstances, parenting style and your child’s unique needs.
- Review of your activity logs every day, with daily feedback and practical advice moving forward.
- Two weeks of phone support (unlimited calls, time not capped).
- Two weeks of support via text message (between the hours of 8am and 8pm).
- Two weeks of email support.