Phone or Skype consultation including additional practical, virtual assistance with sleep training, via video or phone until your child goes to sleep (at bedtime).
Virtual, ‘on call’ overnight option available.
Suits children from four months to four years.
You will complete an intake form at the time of booking. Tori will spend time analysing this questionnaire prior to your virtual meeting and organise with you a time and day for your consultation. Tori will ‘visit’ you in your home virtually via phone, WhatsApp, Skype or Facetime and consult with you about your family’s needs and goals (up to an hour duration). She will give you tips and recommendations whilst she is with you about what you can do to begin setting up your child for better sleep straight away and she will answer any questions you might have.
After your consultation, Tori will create your personalised sleep plan, email it to you and give you time to read and discuss it with your partner (if applicable). Your plan will include information and advice on things like age appropriate routines, nutrition, feeding, sleep environment, naps and night sleep as well as an explanation of a couple of sleep training options that she feels would suit your family. Once you’ve read through your plan, you will decide on the sleep training method that you feel most comfortable with and decide on a day when you will begin to follow your plan. On this day, when you are ready to put your child to bed, Tori will get in touch with you again. She will be with you (virtually) to guide you through sleep training, every step of the way, until your child goes to sleep.
You also have the option of choosing ‘on call’ overnight support for twelve hours. With this option, when you are ready to put your child to bed, Tori will get in touch with you and be with you (virtually) to guide you through sleep training at bedtime, until your child goes to sleep. In addition to this, you will have the added peace of mind knowing you can call Tori via phone or WhatsApp, any time during the night for assistance or just reassurance. Additional days or nights can be negotiated.
For two weeks from the day you start sleep training, Tori will be your number one support and guide. Support is very flexible with this package, as you can choose to communicate via email, scheduled fifteen-minute phone calls via phone or WhatsApp, or a combination of both. You also have the option of adding an extra week of support if you felt you needed Tori’s guidance for more than two weeks or add on extra support of ‘unlimited’ text messaging if you wanted this.
- Thorough analysis of initial intake form
- Detailed sleep assessment and customised plan based on your personal parenting style and your child’s unique temperament and needs
- Virtual consultation of up to an hour duration
- Virtual support at bedtime, to help guide you through sleep training, until your child goes to sleep
- Useful information such as age appropriate routines, nutrition and sleep advice for future months
- Review of your activity logs approximately every 24 hours or whenever Tori receives them from you, with feedback and advice going forward
- Two weeks of email and/or phone support: one email per day and six scheduled 15 minute calls
- Exclusive access to the All About Sleep Client Resource Centre
Overnight option: additional all night ‘on call’ support via phone or WhatsApp, between the hours of 6pm and 6am