Phone or video consultation.
Includes (virtual) practical assistance with sleep training until your child goes to sleep at bedtime.
Virtual, ‘on call’ 12 hour overnight option also available.
Suits children from six months to five years.
This is for you if:
✅ Your child is six months to five years of age.
✅ You are exhausted and you need more sleep.
✅ Your child’s health and wellbeing are paramount to you.
✅ You value time for yourself or with your partner.
✅ You want peace of mind knowing you have the support you need to make changes.
How it works
You will complete an initial questionnaire at the time of booking and then Tori will give you a call and consult with you about your family’s needs. Tori will then send you your personalised, Sleep Training Companion Guide. This comprehensive and informative document will contain a summary of the things you discussed during your consultation, as well as information and advice on how to prepare, leading up to when you start sleep training. Tori will create and send to you your personalised and detailed step-by-step sleep training plan, with an explanation of the sleep training method that you decided on during your consultation. She will then schedule a further call with you to discuss your plan and give you advice on how to implement the recommendations in your plan, so that you feel confident and ready to start working on your child’s sleep from day one. From the day you start implementing your plan, Tori will be there for you as your number one support and guide. She will get you to where you want to be.
On the first day of sleep training, when you are ready to put your child to bed, Tori will get in touch with you again. She will be with you (via phone or video call) to guide you through your sleep training plan, every step of the way, until your child goes to sleep. You also have the option of choosing ‘on call’ overnight support for twelve hours. With this option, when you are ready to put your child to bed, Tori will get in touch with you and be with you (virtually) to guide you through your sleep training at bedtime until your child goes to sleep. In addition to this, you will have the added peace of mind knowing that you can call Tori any time during the night for assistance or just for reassurance (additional days or nights can be negotiated).
The support Tori offers is flexible, comprehensive and unique. Tori works with your family’s needs. It’s personal. You will receive written feedback on your sleep and activity logs for two weeks, with daily practical advice and tweaks to help move you foreward towards your goals. In addition to this, you will have the flexibility of support with ‘unlimited’ phone calls, email or text message or ‘all of the above’. Your plan is foundational but it’s actually the support you have that will ‘make or break’ you/your plan for change.
- Thorough analysis of initial intake form.
- Comprehensive Sleep Training Companion Guide to help set you up for great sleep from ‘day one’.
- Step-by-step Sleep Training Plan, designed around your personal circumstances, parenting style and your child’s unique needs.
- Virtual phone or video consultation (approximately 60-90 minutes but time uncapped).
- Virtual support at bedtime (approximately one and a half hours but time uncapped) to help guide you through sleep training until your child goes to sleep.
- Sleep and feed routines to take your child to age three years.
- Review of your activity logs every twenty four hours (or whenever Tori receives them from you) with feedback and advice going forward.
- Two weeks of unlimited phone support (duration of calls uncapped).
- Four weeks of email support.
Overnight option: overnight ‘on call’ support via phone, WhatsApp or text message, between the hours of 6pm and 6am.