Phone or Skype consultation.
Includes practical, virtual assistance with sleep training, until your child goes to sleep at bedtime.
Virtual, ‘on call’ overnight option available.
Suits children from six months to four years.
This is for you if:
✅ your child is six months to four years of age
✅ you are exhausted and want to change your current situation
✅ your child’s health and wellbeing are paramount to you
✅ you value time for yourself or with your partner
How it works
You will complete an initial questionnaire at the time of booking and then Tori will give you a call and consult with you about your family’s needs. From there, she will create your personalised and detailed step by step sleep plan. Your plan will include information and advice on things like routine, nutrition, feeding, settling, naps and night sleep as well as an explanation of the sleep training technique you decide on. Tori will schedule a further call with you to discuss the plan and give you advice on how to implement the recommendations in your plan, so that you feel confident and ready to start working on your child’s sleep. From the day you start implementing your plan, Tori will be your number one support and guide.
On the first day of sleep training, when you are ready to put your child to bed, Tori will get in touch with you again. She will be with you (via phone or video call) to guide you through sleep training, every step of the way, until your child goes to sleep. You also have the option of choosing ‘on call’ overnight support for twelve hours. With this option, when you are ready to put your child to bed, Tori will get in touch with you and be with you (virtually) to guide you through sleep training at bedtime, until your child goes to sleep. In addition to this, you will have the added peace of mind knowing you can call Tori any time during the night for assistance or just for some reassurance. Additional days or nights can be negotiated.
The support Tori offers is flexible and unique. You will receive daily written feedback on your sleep logs for two weeks with practical advice, so you know what to do for each night ahead. You will also have support via email and with phone calls. Not only will Tori be close by your side for the two weeks that you are working on your child’s sleep, she will be available to answer your questions via email for a further two weeks afterwards. A full month of support and guidance offers another level of reassurance.
- Thorough analysis of initial intake form
- Detailed sleep assessment and customised plan based on your personal parenting style and your child’s unique temperament and needs
- Virtual phone or video consultation (approximately one hour, but time uncapped)
- Virtual support at bedtime (approximately two hours, but time uncapped) to help guide you through sleep training until your child goes to sleep
- Useful information such as age appropriate routines, nutrition and sleep advice for future months
- Review of your activity logs every twenty four hours (or whenever Tori receives them from you) with feedback and advice going forward
- Two weeks of phone support comprising of six scheduled calls
- Four weeks of email support (one per day)
Overnight option: all night ‘on call’ support via phone or WhatsApp, between the hours of 6pm and 6am