TERMS OF SERVICE
By completing the intake questionnaire sent to the client by All About Sleep, the client acknowledges and agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The client will disclose any medical conditions their child/ren have, diagnosed or undiagnosed, to All About Sleep on the initial intake form.
- All About Sleep does not offer any medical advice or treatment to clients.
- The client will not share any information they receive from All About Sleep to a third party without permission from All About Sleep.
- The client agrees to adhere to safe sleep practices. For more information, go to: https://rednose.com.au/section/safe-sleeping
- All About Sleep will make recommendations for change. If the client chooses to make changes to their child’s sleeping or eating activities, this is the client’s decision and responsibility, and All About Sleep will not be held accountable for what the client does or does not choose to implement.
- Full payment is required upfront for all packages and add-on services (cost of services excludes GST) to secure a booking.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the sleep plan being written will receive a full refund. Cancellations made after a sleep plan has been written and no later than 48 hours after the time of booking, may be refunded 50% of the total package cost at the discretion of All About Sleep. In this case, the sleep plan will still be sent to the client but no follow up support will be offered. If the client’s child becomes ill, the plan can be put on hold for up to four weeks from the time of booking, and remaining support can be resumed once the child has recovered.
- There will be no costs for travel in the Toowoomba area. For travel more than 20km outside Toowoomba CBD, the charge will be 70c/km. For any travel required further than 60 km from Toowoomba CBD or interstate, there may be an extra charge for travel and time at the discretion of All About Sleep. This will be negotiated with the client prior to services being paid for.